Tired of lanyards that have unnecessary components? Search no longer. Mooseknuckle Lanyards prides itself in making a fly fishing lanyard that is the ultimate in form, function, and durability. Our lanyards are designed, tested, and made by fly fisherman for fly fisherman!
Never used a lanyard? The you are missing out on a much more enjoyable experience on the water. MooseKnuckle Lanyards offer the user an alternative to heavy fishing packs and hot fly fishing vests. With a MooseKnuckle Lanyard you are able to carry everything that is needed for a comfortable, successful day on the water.
Carbon Fiber Lanyard
- Type III Commercial Para Cord
+ 7 Inner Cords Made of 14 Strings with a rating of 35 lbs each.
+ 14 Strings with a rating of 17.5 lbs each.
+ 32 Strand Sheath
+ Minimum Breaking Strength of 550 lbs.
+ Dries Quickly
+ Mold, Mildew, and UV Resistant
+ Made in the U.S.A.
- High Density Foam Neck Padding and Fly Patches
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Spacers
- 80 lb Test Duo-Lock SnapsTM
- High Density Rubber Cinch Beads
- Corrosion Resistant Black Oxide Spacers
- Break Away Safety Clasp
- Ultralight, Extremely Strong Carbon Fiber Tube Spacers
- MooseKnuckle Lanyards Quick Adjust System (patent pending)
- Hand Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty!
Cord Colors: Black, Brown, Pink.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 08 August, 2011.